Having our offices at the Sub-department of Environmental Technology of Wageningen University, LeAF has full access to a vast amount of written information.
In addition, the network of colleague experts, active in the area of environmental technology, environmental sciences as well as social sciences, is extensive. This makes LeAF well equipped for desk and feasibility studies.
Some examples of recent desk and feasibility projects:
- Desk study on the risk of pathogen mitigation from biogas during the digestion of manure
- Desk study on the treatment of effluents after HTU process for manure
- Best practices for treatment of industrial effluents
- Feasibility study for the design of a municipal UASB
- Feasibility study on the implementation of a new methane production system